nuffnang

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Never Eat More than you can lift

Its a funny and out of context title.. but thats what I feel... not like the saying don't eat more than you can chew, (whatever), coz' chew I could... I'm really overeating nowdays, theres no stopping to it. I count my calories, and jolly up on my intake, I must be missing something here. Its not only not healthy, its simply unspeakable, to say the least.

I read in Sunday Star the other day, this may be caused by something called "Overeating"... I am really losing it. Back to the issue at hand, I ate too much and can hardly lift myself to do simple exercise... I did a "Realage Test"... I am older than my biological age, Damn! They said, I need to... ohhh what a long list... However, I am much younger due to the fact that I flossed regularly... yeah yeah...

I need to go to the slimming centre, but that will be costly....money money money....
So, I might tighten my belt instead but I can't resist Teh Tarik... What to do what to do...

Till next writing

~AcePaizah~
27.10@11.01pm

No comments:

Post a Comment