nuffnang

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gearing up for success

Greetings fellow beings...
Feeling all gear up all fire up after a long hiatus from writing. Introducing AcePaizah's ways to AcePaizah right path. For the past 2 weeks, I've been trying out few ways and means to achieve my elusive goal of losing weight.
Since new year is fast coming, and its been a ritual every year for me resolute, and sometimes I resolute not to make any resolutions. Fat chance. In Ferbruary I make one and broke it a month later.
Now, before the year 2010 ended, I am making the following declaration of deeds to be done by AcePaizah.
1- To regularly walk and walk and walk. I am making time slot for this activity. However, now is rainning season in Kuala Lumpur, convenient excuse, as usual, nothing new.
2- Yes, yes, I've devised a special receipe for my daily dinner. Food is my best friend, overshadowing me all the time. I'm trying on having carbo dinner for 3 days and vege soup another 3 days. One day is cheat day.
3- Follow rule one and two closely and keep my deeds dairy to keep me on track.
~regards~
AcePaizah
18.12.10 @ 0.36am

No comments:

Post a Comment