nuffnang

Friday, June 7, 2013

Snack Rocking @ Rock Salt Grill and Coffee @ AEON 2 Setiawangsa, Kuala Lumpur

thick juicy chicken burger
sandwich bigger than the serving plate!
Rock Salt Grill claimed they serve original traditional taste of Arabic and Pakistani food under one roof. Here, they have variety of food comes from Middle Eastern, Pakistan and western countries sans our local Teh Tarik. From my 3 visits there, I found their food were delicious, fresh, low-fat and using fresh ingredients.
The food presentation is simply awesome, the serving were large and over whelming and mind boggling. But these are the basic standard of Middle Eastern serving! Their signature dishes must be rice and grill dishes I supposed. Their Mandy rice is pleasing to the eyes, but taste wise, I prefer another Middle East Restaurant.  But their grill dishes were grilled to perfection with obvious grill burnt and the meat were juicy, moist and tender.
On my third visit, HH and I plan just to chit chat and catching up with gossips and so forth. So I ordered a light snack named Naan Grill Chicken Burger and HH ordered Grilled Chicken with Naan.

To my shocking eyes, the Naan Grill Chicken Burger came with French fries on the side; a very thick and full chicken patty well marinated with mint, onion and mild spices and grilled to perfection. The chicken burger was sandwiched with a thick ‘full’ naan bread which later I practically cursed myself for eating both pieces. I was full to the brim and sitting uncomfortably on the comfy sofa!

The restaurant is very spacious with choices either to sit at the dining table proper or at lofty armchair where we can relax and enjoy our food (bending quite low to the table, ha ha). It value for money, but not the one you will go every day since it is on the ‘luxury’ end of the scale. The ambiance was simply nice, quiet and the waiter will not come hovering over you once you finish your food. My naan chicken burger definitely earned a respectable 9 hands down sans the filling thick naan bread. The chicken patty is simply delicious, just by eating it on its own. I give a thumb up for this restaurant.
pavlova-killer dessert


~Arabian Snacking~
Acepaizah

No comments:

Post a Comment