nuffnang

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Farewell Sri Kinabalu Condo, Wangsa Maju Kuala Lumpur



dawn breaking - Petronas Twin Tower n KL Tower
emerging behind the hill
sun set beyond the horizon
dishes of all sorts
Browsing through my digitalised photos I came across this tasty picture. It was taken nearly a year ago, on our first day of Ramadhan breaking fast feast. It was meant to be the last time, since I am moving to another place after staying at my resort like condominium for nearly 13 years. My youngest nephew MS spent his crawling and growing years here where we have to be mindful of the spiral staircase, balcony and also all the windows since none was fix with a grill.

MS growing from about 1 year old to???
I felt some kind of mellow and sad, more so as the 'D' day is fast approaching. Most of my stuff were nicely packed and with each packing I am drawn to the fact that I am leaving behind a place with so much memories, not withstanding the fact that I did not grew up here. But this is my first property and a place which I called home for nearly 13 good years. Time stood still every time I reached home in the evening and I took every opportunity to digitalised my last few days here. Each drop of rain fall arose my awareness of peaceful ambiance, each last ray of daylight I rushed for that elusive photo shoot to remind me of the beautiful and peaceful place I 'once' owned. Oh my, oh my, I am getting mellow here.


lights at night

down pour over Jalan Jelatek n DUKE hi-way
its rainning tears in my heart 
And this may be my last posting from my resort like abode. Or I will rush another another posting before my final departure. Good day for now...

farewell 
Acepaizah


No comments:

Post a Comment