nuffnang

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Lunch @ Charlie Brown Cafe, KLCC, KL






It was a quiet Friday. No one call us for lunch appointment. I am not sure whether it is a blessing in disguise or just our hard luck. So we make our way to KLCC for our usual Friday lunch. SMY suggested we check out a new place, new to me. SMY has been a couple of times. So, we check out Charlie Brown Café.
SMY ordered coffee latte for her and I have snoopy chocolate. Then we ordered chicken sandwich and tuna quiche .The quiche slice is quite big. The lunch is full of carbohydrate and half way through lunch we were falling asleep.

                                               
My snoopy chocolate is simply reaching heaven. It is very rich and full of chocolate, no cutting corners here!

 However, The tuna quiche is not to my expectation. I did not really taste the tuna “fullness”.  So the quiche fall flat with loads of carbo instead! The chicken sandwich fare much better. But again, the chicken spread sparingly over the bread. The minimal contents of the protein in both the quiche and sandwich leave a bad taste to my first dining experience.
However, the food presentation is simply beautiful specially the cartoon caricatures. But the waiting time for the food is simply too long. If one is starving, this is not the place, though the ambiance is like in a Charlie Brown’s cartoon strip!
On my scale, I give a 5. I may return to check out other dishes offered here.

choco kisses...(18/5)
~acepaizah~

No comments:

Post a Comment