nuffnang

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

THE VICTIMS-CLOSE ENCOUNTER




THE VICTIMS- CLOSE ENCOUNTER
(20/5/2012-sunday)

My status simply reads “the victims”. The response and comments from the masses is over whelming.
NHA: The parade must be longer……
PY:ni “…awal bismillah…”
RA: disudahi ‘alhamdulillah’
HH:the victims?you or the udangs?
PY: the udang la…
HH:ok kalau udangs takpe. Jangan u yang tumbang nanti…
PY: yeah, tak tumbang, but my nose ‘tak berapa mancung’ today…
HH: haha told you. Now tell me who is the victim again?
PY: I’m still standing, the udang is gone. So the udang is the victim.
HH: anyway you are still the winner.
PY: yes yes yes. I am the champion!
HH:battered and beaten, m imagining you in that state. Very funny and tickling my senses.
PY: I can’t see myself being all beaten out. I out do out smart and out wit the udang… hey, am I being compared to a udang…?
HH:this is the time to imagine and let it go wild….. Anyway where did u have this? Look delicious.
PY: Melting Pot, Concorde Hotel, KL
Elsewhere.... a sympathetic voice echos in the virtual world.
ZMN: kesian udang2 tu…
PY: yeah…memang kesian. But that’s life… I am just doing my part. Part of the eco cycle!


till then...
butterfly kisses
~acepaizah~


No comments:

Post a Comment