nuffnang

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

"the victims" & "sinful delights" @ Melting Pot, Concorde Hotel,K.L.



Sunday, 20th May 2012, Melting Pot, Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur, I was with my girlfriends having hi-tea and celebrating two of the girl’s birthday which was long over due. Both were born in March. The occasion was postponed few times for want of time and other reasons. The weird thing about our birthday celebration is that the birthday girl chose the place and pays the bills. This was the arrangement since time in memorial.

As usual, I make my round around the buffet counters. The cold prawns really caught my attention. Nevertheless, I pile up plate with a spoonful of most every dish including the enticing prawn. With my first chew, I could taste the freshness of it. Its flesh is very succulent and a bit crunchy and it simply calls for more. So I make my way to the prawn tray again and again and again. MM, April’s birthday girl warned me of my allergy. Well, heaven can wait was my reply. On hind sight however, I believe I was battered and beaten as someone insisted, though I came out a winner, nevertheless. (read my earlier post).
After I had enough, (15 of the General- I called them General) I make my way to the dessert counter. I have a few of the sinful delights. It is really “reaching heaven” experience.
On my scale, I give the food (read- prawns) a “10”, service, an “8” and value for money a “9”.

a foodie adventure with the Generals!
butterfly kisses
~acepaizah~

No comments:

Post a Comment