nuffnang

Monday, June 4, 2012

My observations

My observations today. How do you know that a couple is courting, deeply in love or have said the dreaded "I do"? What I observed during breakfast today is quite fascinating. There was couple sitting in front of me. The girl is wearing a pink tee. The boy is wearing a pinkish color shirt. They were sitting side by side enjoying their breakfast and talking in a lovey dovey tone in a very odd position. It is nearly impossible for the boy to "spoon feed" her when she is sitting beside him. Definitely they are in the courting process.

On my left there was a couple sitting in front of each other. The talked softly and they seemed to be in their own little private world. They intently listen to each other and have their food shared together. However, each take their own bite while offering the other to have a taste at his/her food. They are definitely deeply in love and I believed have said the dreaded "I do" phrase! They have no worries of others. Further up, on my right, a couple with three young children. They were seated on a long table. The man seated at the end nearer to me, and the woman on the end of the table. The children seated in between them and were enjoying their grandparents' company! The man and woman were happily attending to all the children whims and fancy. This couple must have been together a long time and have survived life curve balls.

And me? Well, I am sitting in front of my BFF. Known my BFF since 1986. This friendship had survived the test of time. We have our ups and downs. We shared some tears and sweats, but as I recall, no blood was shed. Well, we sit in front of each other, observing other people while having her birthday's breakfast. Happy birthday BFF. May we observe many more birthdays ahead and dodge all life curve balls, insyaAllah.

birthday kisses
~acepaizah~
{@Ameen Bistro, A/U
4th June 2012}

2 comments: