nuffnang

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Foodie Adventure in Bangkok, Thailand -2

Bangkok Birthday 'bash' 
My Bangkok escape was only two days. Two wonderful days, compared to the last time I came, which is exactly 26 hours! Of course, that was work related. The next morning we had our breakfast at an Indian Muslim restaurant next to the First Hotel, compliments of the Hotel. And I let the photos tell the story as the saying, pictures tell a thousand word.

res ipsa loquitor (the thing speaks for itself)
some of the breakfast spread
my breakfast (round 1)
dinner spread
crunchy kailan n sweet n sour 'wheres the (tiny)shrimps'?
choice of rice
chicken keema n veggies soup
well carved fruits
spiral tomatoes!
King of fruits
scenic river cruise
fatty, hungry n lazy patin fish
It was a great escape not withstanding the fact I missed (by choice) to drop by THE JIM THOMPSON place. Another time another visit, perhaps... 

Jimmy dreamy time
~Acepaizah~

1 comment: