nuffnang

Friday, July 27, 2012

Toy Story 1


{my old faithful BenQ}
{my new toy & resting flap keyboard}











Today is an ordinary Friday but for the soaring temperatures. However, in the comfort of my office another story is unfolding. Having to commit murder these past few weeks when I have to encounter the “kill pages” box, I traded my old faithful BenQ computer with its latest version. The process took about an hour or so, since the computer man have to install everything from my old faithful BenQ.

The end result was much to my surprised. The screen itself is wide. Suddenly everything is so clear. Emm what took me so long to change to flat screen monitor? For the record, I am not a gadget person. I will use whatever gadget I own till it is irreparable. As far I am concern all gadget are to facilitate our life, full stop. In fact I choose to keep the old keyboard since it has a flap where I could rest my wrist. 

Ok, back to my new toy. According to my computer man, the MG is large enough and by analogy, a few teams of foot ball players could play at the same time. Never mind, I am not interested. All that matters is that I am not a killer of the web pages anymore. And I need not have to read newspaper or multitasking while waiting for a web page or to check my emails anymore. In addition, I do not have to scroll the scroll back back and forth to read any text. It was rather taxing and irritating to scroll back and forth since I enjoyed the convenience of not having to do that with my lap top at home. But I am antique freak! I will keep all work-able stuffs. I have to start to let go stuffs, lest I am becoming a hoarder.

To my surprise, apparently my office internet connection is fast. And I am not using Unifi! Now I think I have to synchronize my routines lest I spend more time surfing the web than doing my work. But that’s a story for another day. Welcome to the virtual world.

new toy kisses
old faithful goodbyes
~Acepaizah~




No comments:

Post a Comment